Clay R. CarrShareholder
- Email Us
Clay Carr has been licensed to practice law since 1991 and joined Boardman, Carr, Petelos, Watkins & Ogle, P.C., in 1994. His practice includes general civil litigation and appellate advocacy, focusing in education, employment, health care and business law. Clay is admitted to practice in all state and federal district courts in Alabama, and in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Before entering private law practice, Clay developed knowledge and expertise in health care administration, managing inpatient acute care and outpatient facilities for eight years.
He has held an AV-Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ continuously since 2006, the highest possible peer review rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Shelby County Bar Association
- President: 2000
- Vice President: 1999
- Alabama Council of School Board Attorneys
- University of Alabama at Birmingham National Alumni Association
- UAB Graduate Programs in Health Administration Alumni Association
- Board of Directors: 2009 – 2012